We help companies be successful by being accountable. Our mission is to support companies that aim to be in business in the long-term, and generate value for their shareholders and society at large.
Based on decades of experience working with leading companies globally, we created the Sustainable Enterprise Process™ – a step by step process that enables companies to escalate their commitment to Sustainability. In taking a cross functional perspective, the Sustainable Enterprise Process™ enables companies to identify the risks and opportunities necessary to take the lead in the 21st century.
The following is an overview of this holistic process:
- Research – examples from leading companies
- Analyze – both internally and externally
- Discuss – discuss the analysis, set targets and goals
- Identify – approach key functions internally to identify opportunities
- Assess – evaluate the level of readiness
- Recommend – outline the roadmap and action plan
- Implement – prioritize and set key drivers
- Guide – on-going support and coaching
Members of B. Accountability have worked with clients from a wide range of sectors and from across the globe. With over 30 years of experience, we bring relevant and detailed knowledge, and proven ideas and solutions to the table. We have extensive experience in strategic consulting, stakeholder engagement, materiality assessment, responsible supply-chain management, and reporting. With experience in business accounting and valuation, we also specialise in GRI integrated and future-fit reporting and natural capital accounting.